Re: [eigen] Including Spectra within Eigen 3.4

The matrix in this test case is SPD so the simplest way to calculate
the SVD is to solve the eigenproblem
on the matrix itself. Spectra shows the same behavior on this
eigenproblem as with the SPD implementation.

I happened to notice that Arpack uses a default tolerance of machine
epsilon where Spectra is using a larger
value; so I simply reduced the tolerance.