Re: [eigen] Including Spectra within Eigen 3.4

I made these changes to your main.cpp (to tighten the convergence tolerance)

    typedef oia::maths::Tsvd<double> Tsvd;
    Tsvd tsvd;
    Tsvd::Options opts;
    opts.tolerance = 1e-12;
    opts.maximum_number_of_iterations = 1000;
    tsvd.set_options(opts);

and get singular values equivalent to the Eigen and Matlab values.