Re: [eigen] Use Eigen as BLAS

Yes and no. There is one BLAS API in eigen/blas, but its goal is to compile a BLAS compatible library. Converting it to a header-only lib would be a bad idea because BLAS functions are not templated, so you would end up compiling the entire blas every time... Then if you are looking for something like:

MatrixXd A, B, C;
gemm(A,B,alpha,C,1);

I'm not sure to see the point.

gael