|[eigen] Use Eigen as BLAS|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Use Eigen as BLAS
- From: Mathieu Dutour <mathieu.dutour@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 11:43:46 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=8JRGH0g60BUYQtOZogGPFqx3QMs5R4Ra3A2GfBX/i+8=; b=uPoXmzleople+JIPa6/eGaVbW6nYgErmr1q4CO0lvQeR6FEqYdXTYTNC9jB6Jx4mnr +FlEOqPxBjkZXmx9UW/O0VWobeHRMHJPAbYn2ipCmXmA4pPgtmI7j56aYTZy/oOHgn0P 4fQVrBc9M7bK92rBsDxxjAfwiIBxZ8vbdB/8nCH7bo1rkA2kbXQtVHRGGtxEeLJ24sZk ZU7CAjWZggVpf8Qy+DDqnL5Zy6Mqyq2MEmtAKxbc3PNpuf9yBj61ZkOr7y8xNOFS5FXj izwF3zsUJZqxFjP4Dyx3VVekxomFrWCWrGVa3xYK5JQqF+oBWqxP7kerusKO48p+y7Ll dsJQ==
I have an existing C program that is using BLAS/LAPACK as
external linear algebra library.
For various reason I would like to transform this into a header
based C++ program with no external dependency to dynamic
Obviously Eigen can fit such a role as it has all the functionality
But my question is does there exist a way to have BLAS/LAPACK
like API from Eigen? At present it seems to be no, but maybe
someone has done it.