|Re: [eigen] Why doesn't DenseBase have a .cast member function?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Why doesn't DenseBase have a .cast member function?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 17:26:26 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=/0scVHWrQq5t0nB73zawfPVIGpNuXegXgP7hhAbAUF4=; b=F4ixfAZbq4J5MFY21hzW5DrEV97uudtE/2ONHfL+0EDF6ZtsRA4lLurTNWkU73WkJf LiW0jhI0PWwPwjj5oFNy8kNlrBT4HIQVyH2+ZuDNnshBvS15tqOOTT1wYtsm6pNrPbap 6x7Rew0iiPbHR0QAJZRjriRVFKnHNWJxyqpJbJbBNlwI7mL1scxVIJsPQpJ+kV+aZ9SY rJGas6YEIcqW0Qgk9qpaYXbdSd+BOO1wLDEVFB5yUlkD1WobzZkDTkORp3XaVwPrzYj+ mJuoIJ6RZlxVZilVgkmRzr0PVU6Ov9s/QGHl6VtxPD/ghe9QNXDYkyZxVTALImb1dMV0 jOSw==
BTW, I forgot to keep this thread update, but in the devel branch I've moved all the common unary operator methods to DenseBase. So now DenseBase does have a .cast method.
Shall we backport it to 3.3? (seems harmless)