|Re: [eigen] 3.3 released!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.3 released!
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 09:06:49 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=EqwS1A4imE3lovV0DhOjqleYtfAiYzvZeiB5Myod080=; b=DlfoGMdJaTdJeIv+rpXxjjbRdjkV3mChkVJrflToFaVwcf9EM/LyyQMZxPc7l5SABD ehopPi647Q63AMS2mR//tLHLKZFQ5F67078PaOKznFYbTMqfxA54I2e6wqVC+/RBh8fM MQiIehX989ajfm2mSFrerq14KUYCg9xzDQxGHoT/LzChKgu1BiLBGNatRt4cnlzYTphA /mxYP6SqJRMqCpon+LLFi3L+ydUiI8Hy6oiwVdn/z9d4HIboJef4HGt3JZ8yFVMQGKtl q3PCnBxzB5B7y77nLHlugWQqskIngwkhbcUPudTrkKE/SZVh5Cf2VFHedVPGKKU5zi2A IYyw==
What a huge achievement!
People who have some familiarity with Eigen's internals will know already that what you did with the new _expression_ trees and evaluation mechanism was an undertaking of epic proportions, and endows Eigen with a much better foundation for future progress.
The maintainership work that went into Eigen during this time and into this release specifically, was very impressive too.
Thanks to everyone who helped during this major cycle!
TLDR: long, assiduous, skilled effort pays off. Kudos!!