[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] 3.3 released!
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 14:18:43 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=faOIht8Lqh9m36Kgdck4ILjYty0TZU0/F3LaI0j0eVg=; b=1CVc+DpMvHUhxG6DewwbPTlSldJ0CSTYfNlqW9V1QwKHieV5prMmDnRAIZz4ATwoq8 GduUHI4nrUTCMeZna9WgNKgCl90dunqgp+Oq8ogxdLYX/phuPweH0LddvyKFMJ6Btf0Q C5AwO+OZ5jeAAB50SfeMX+3YJfvWnyJE4VGdo7UOaIdgqNO83aEIVHY/yhQQjlOChdg5 rwTpHlXPcGBbFaHdVquj/2q/lOG+Lh/YxH6wiU9Ok25C0+oAwMTSKWPlhpxZfgvNhFW8 1skoENr1pymEaGO8701hwFAmfrEhPlzDeprLpyOm/OeOdwUsesJZFjU9PygUSBWlzVhd O1HQ==
After more than three years of efforts, Eigen 3.3 has been released today, on November 10, 2016.
Since Eigen 3.2, the 3.3 version leverage numerous major novel features and improvements that are summarized in the dedicated 3.3 release page .
Those include, a novel evaluation mechanism  of expressions, support for AVX, FMA, AVX512, VSX and ZVector vector instructions, unaligned vectorization, nvcc/CUDA, more OpenMP parallelism , a fast divide and conquer SVD algorithm , a CompleteOrthogonalDecomposition class for fast minimal norm solving , a LS-CG solver , a fast reciprocal condition number estimators in LU and Cholesky factorizations, LU::transpose()/adjoint() API , support for inplace decompositions , support for matrix-free iterative solvers , new array functions , support for any BLAS/LAPACK libraries as backend , improved support for mixing scalar types , eigenvectors in GeneralizedEigenSolver, a complete rewrite of LinSpaced , a non officially supported but massively used Tensor module with CUDA and OpenCL support , and more .