Re: [eigen] Thank you for creating Eigen!

Hi Alexander,

sounds cool! It is always nice to hear that Eigen helps in cutting edge science :)

On 2016-10-19 12:57, Alexander Voigt wrote:
[...]

P.S.: One Eigen feature which we're looking forward to is rank-3 and
-4 tensors, which appear in some extended particle physics models.
Thus, we cannot easily handle such models for now due to the missing
support of rank-3 and -4 tensors in Eigen 3.2.

Eigen::Tensor will not be included into Eigen 3.2, but Eigen 3.3 is "very close" to getting released, i.e., you can/should already try out Eigen 3.3rc1.

P.P.S.: If you think FlexibleSUSY is relevant enough, I'd be happy if
it could be added to the list of "Projects using Eigen" in the section
"Science".

Sure! Could you write a short descriptive line about it (similar to the other projects)? And to which link of [1] shall we point to?

[1] https://flexiblesusy.hepforge.org
    https://github.com/FlexibleSUSY
    arXiv:1406.2319, arXiv:1609.00371

Cheers,
Christoph

--
 Dipl. Inf., Dipl. Math. Christoph Hertzberg

 Universität Bremen
 FB 3 - Mathematik und Informatik
 AG Robotik
 Robert-Hooke-Straße 1
 28359 Bremen, Germany

 Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-6611

 Besuchsadresse der Nebengeschäftsstelle:
 Robert-Hooke-Straße 5
 28359 Bremen, Germany

 Tel.:    +49 421 178 45-4021
 Empfang: +49 421 178 45-6600