|Re: [eigen] Thank you for creating Eigen!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Thank you for creating Eigen!
- From: Rasmus Larsen <rmlarsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 09:54:55 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=4UFSlsSz/dZ2jqWT0mbKAf4vPyMz5FkpfOjgxIBjYAA=; b=jOE33KN1U8wKiIxxHHSHxeycJjIrrY0Pe8sx7x9jIz6pNxwa177okxkuIWpUuR4c/Q NebqcuLugiFMq6ny6OKgOWRQzz+bgDepjvfYZVu3oi4wf0yBTfd1KE3TSrNl+oAPYcg5 um+B9BcOkV56qyByFXy5o8X8BSYRlkV1h2I+gwT7ZeogIjQxdwDs9egJZcMVGpU/eDH5 viB6zl+nRsHUriUqh1V04u6/ehsrMhrAm6XzWo2gAcd0k4JNYZvB1bHbGlRFbN2EmsOx MwFyO8hnOPjURKNq0gZ3Rv6Rm77lFB0LF3anSmCOt5kwv1g6GoVKEuTdb285PONpBFrA J+Og==
That is wonderful to hear! I would just like to point you to the Eigen Tensor module, which (at least for Eigen 3.3) supports a variety of tensor operations. It actually forms the computational basis for Google's opensource TensorFlow project, and we are a few people in the TensorFlow team helping to develop/maintain it, including the main author Benoit Steiner.
Take a look at the (not complete) documentation here:
The main interfaces are defined here:
The unit tests here provide some usage examples: