|Re: [eigen] 3.2.10 released!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.2.10 released!
- From: Thomas Klimpel <jacques.gentzen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 20:53:53 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=u0PphEDoZ8QftwkPY2pBTEkIR9ZzaPXCMx4iAB0eWwI=; b=0rbqeQtz1Vty6bYayPUje9maFJLxaqfbM0bJNb/xjvbgUrWhB9lOVFIiRl1Y8wVia1 oVOutCvF17Q9WowMqKgVvIYzcWCT1dYKYmZy6Z1p96LvVda00h/+MzhaESM83YcpABAi FUqdm01d3RMN2+lUGc970r2jN4oZc6dyqcpaIcgheDsW1rPanrLYrwnFgXtXu3zKrScN 3e5fsMT49l3ZdirDjpgNXMk9/FHjh00GRpwOiMPdd+StMbRYgv3zvG5/AEiHPShr7uJe 3G1s9LGrfqToAvy0dAZhGVz9IbVOzNw0lo3ZrAXMMB8RmXWRiWcVNFUxaha7aQ6YQgeG lIkg==
The sad truth is that I'm not really helping to test Eigen releases on various compilers, but that those are the compilers I and my colleagues have to use. (Maybe we could avoid it, and we certainly can just continue to use Eigen 3.2.x.)
I think I understand now how booost.mpl/boost.type_traits writes those has_binary_operator, has_unary_operator, and has_nullary_operator traits. (The _expression_ in sizeof calls those operators, and some tricks ensure that an operator operator with "void" return type is found if the correct operator doesn't exist). But I won't find time to (try to) write them before tomorrow afternoon.