Re: [eigen] 3.2.10 released!

Regarding GCC we do only claim to support version 4.4 and newer, so I agree that we should not waste time on that.

Christoph

On 2016-10-04 13:43, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
Thank you for the feedback, it's reassuring that it still works with
MSVC2010 (thanks to your efforts). Regarding gcc 4.1, I would not waste
time on it. It's really too old, and it always gave poor performance with
Eigen.

gael

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 1:30 PM, Thomas Klimpel <jacques.gentzen@xxxxxxxxx>