|[eigen] 3.3-beta2 released!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] 3.3-beta2 released!
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 23:59:14 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Jj0BKXQuCMY0Kbn6ROHWKKvapb7uKUq4hrhCF8NThcI=; b=rUvLF70x9w0OgqwvLUZ0+q8+4ZgPZFsPf162Anr//cHWbpcVMhF6ScouTTvmNOYSBj IRcYZeEfXNKycntUIR837+hoV406jTGMC/C8WJYe2rV08DEy7sK2Tj3qY74PPNoXC0Vh Z6U18Q83x17TbOKsbvpUKDHYKV+kT3a7vfJdVe1Nw5xumCU9zxI4NUnU06ldrMpBFor1 Sgi/BqumocjE0b7cOnw53XP35s7GyHD0aV/2iW3Te3AVAdyJ6tOOkQXHkdFvN1NpV4GJ n+w7CS2KhKKXr6FvkWrekMscoyiCYf9xG2MCwdqEu6admsP0FgJE+U6Q+S4lTQb8K4Yr DkAw==
Eigen 3.3-beta2 has been released today, on July 26, 2016.
The source archive is at:
Since the previous 3.3-beta1 release, this beta version received more than 1000 commits including numerous fixes, some performance and numerical robustness improvements, as well as some key novel features such as the new CompleteOrthogonalDecomposition class  for fast minimal norm solving, fast reciprocal condition number estimators in LU and Cholesky factorizations, support for inplace decompositions , unaligned vectorization, support for the new ZVector SIMD engine, support for any BLAS/LAPACK libraries as backend, improved support for mixing scalar types , and more .
The new performance comparison table  of dense solvers might also be of particular interest to help you picking the right solver.
If you missed the major novelties introduced in the 3.3-alpha1 and 3.3-beta1 releases, check the page dedicated to the |3.3 release  for a comprehensive review of all the novelties and improvements introduced in the 3.3 branch.
As for any beta release, everybody is highly encouraged to test this release on their own code and report any compilation issues or performance regressions on the bugtracker .