|Re: [eigen] 3.3-beta2 released!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.3-beta2 released!
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 18:39:16 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=gM1yhQGbkB+eEMlrGCvxPaiF+Al36aJsiw5n5vTA+5U=; b=N623+ZciPgAKdTycbSVxfXhaAnhCo2qdlxYFRzTMp3oAwOJTlWxZOc5496cywFmAJU lJvEHPqQg6zVZc4VCcofppcXVMfiuiqTQGWmldpSGvYIy3was4XRu6LOFk9uvirn+r4t IFWHMMJ2Gsr3XwzEby+jFuzNgDu89oWHYaWC5Z+Qeww7GRAKan3QP/eGb6+XjW6ctrOg rd3Joy7QVLBgTno+NZRK8SLp9q3Dyll+AaZ/yIouvCkYy2yN6Fso5SGyrS2lIBYo5HQy LKbYxihuDn1hNZ5+efQKUvGpjWB600FK5BxiS1tMa14w2J+iEdiBnji5F0JVGPTnFZwq MmMw==
Wow. Amazing how much good stuff happened.
Thanks for making that very interesting decompositions comparion table () !
And thanks for the detailed changelog, too.
2016-07-26 17:59 GMT-04:00 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Eigen 3.3-beta2 has been released today, on July 26, 2016.
> The source archive is at:
> Since the previous 3.3-beta1 release, this beta version received more than
> 1000 commits including numerous fixes, some performance and numerical
> robustness improvements, as well as some key novel features such as the new
> CompleteOrthogonalDecomposition class  for fast minimal norm solving,
> fast reciprocal condition number estimators in LU and Cholesky
> factorizations, support for inplace decompositions , unaligned
> vectorization, support for the new ZVector SIMD engine, support for any
> BLAS/LAPACK libraries as backend, improved support for mixing scalar types
> , and more .
> The new performance comparison table  of dense solvers might also be of
> particular interest to help you picking the right solver.
> If you missed the major novelties introduced in the 3.3-alpha1 and 3.3-beta1
> releases, check the page dedicated to the |3.3 release  for a
> comprehensive review of all the novelties and improvements introduced in the
> 3.3 branch.
> As for any beta release, everybody is highly encouraged to test this release
> on their own code and report any compilation issues or performance
> regressions on the bugtracker .
>  Complete changelog since 3.3-beta1:
>  http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/group__InplaceDecomposition.html
>  http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=3.3
>  http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/bz