Re: [eigen] [patch] Add support for SuperLU 5

On 2016-07-09 16:59, Christoph Grüninger wrote:
Hi Christoph,
thanks for your reply. I'll implement your suggestions. What's the best
way to test whether they work? Does Eigen have some testing I can run?

We have a test-suite:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Tests

If you are on linux (or similar), the following should work:

$ mkdir some_build_directory # can also be a subdir of the eigen folder
$ cd some_build_directory
$ cmake PATH_TO_EIGEN
$ ./check.sh superlu    # this checks only the superlu module
$ make check            # runs the full test suite
$ ctest -DExperimental  # also publishes the results

If you re-do the patch, start the commit message with "Bug 1119: " so we get a cross-reference to the bug.

Christoph

--
 Dipl. Inf., Dipl. Math. Christoph Hertzberg

 Universität Bremen
 FB 3 - Mathematik und Informatik
 AG Robotik
 Robert-Hooke-Straße 1
 28359 Bremen, Germany

 Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-6611

 Besuchsadresse der Nebengeschäftsstelle:
 Robert-Hooke-Straße 5
 28359 Bremen, Germany

 Tel.:    +49 421 178 45-4021
 Empfang: +49 421 178 45-6600