Re: [eigen] [patch] Add support for SuperLU 5

sorry for not addressing this, for that long.

There are some issues with your patch:
My cmake seems not to like check_c_source_compiles (maybe because the project is build as C++ project), replacing it by check_cxx_source_compiles (as for the other checks) makes it work fine here.

Also, this line does not work for SuperLU < 5.0:

  #if SUPERLU_VERSION_VAR >= 5.0

First of all, there was no VERSION_VAR defined prior to 5.0. Also, because you can't use floating point numbers in a preprocessor #if.

I don't have SuperLU 5 installed at my system, but just checking a downloaded version from:
  http://crd-legacy.lbl.gov/~xiaoye/SuperLU/
it seems like the actual definition of the version number is done via:

  #define SUPERLU_MAJOR_VERSION     5
  #define SUPERLU_MINOR_VERSION     2
  #define SUPERLU_PATCH_VERSION     1

So we could replace that line by
  #if defined(SUPERLU_MAJOR_VERSION) && SUPERLU_MAJOR_VERSION >= 5

If that works for you, I'll be pushing it that way.

Cheers,
Christoph