|Re: [eigen] abs/maxCoeff/sum is not a member of EigenCwiseBinaryOp|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] abs/maxCoeff/sum is not a member of EigenCwiseBinaryOp
- From: Thomas Klimpel <jacques.gentzen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 13:02:21 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=GyRtz0A5pkV9lxhp8yMXnlU1dJoAUi/l00R3ARNAeL0=; b=CBOunp3fqFUyXcMAb7Vc912n6ZHElUVS3mcJZONaGg1so28DkuqCmZT/ylaQfwvUOF 3QTDpfE7dnFT6WtNI1tJ+iFyzFXMRhtV671+yYy0SDZxWNUorcjG66Jp2pbfy5/vUQ+s uIyUBpbCQhB/jSV5yshKSZyyY0B+p+mktT/kbcwUV/7BYUTLx8M9KOcALP+RsVJtBhHD TCKc2b4WmE9V1LYuZl+xZtGrvOD2NuVZXR3FHlW/R87FgMqiiRxne149pyRbtrICa/6I RbbHL19QGK8hnFAzj25VYm25/0rN+zi+TIDyavVAUeel68hz+BUft3jMLn7PkJLOvOU/ lZVg==
Thanks for the quick answer. Your fix was already included in the version tested by me. Before your fix, the error message said something different. The only additional details I can tell you right now is that even "operator +=" is not found with a similar error message referring to EigenCwiseBinaryOp.
I will try on Monday to get it compiled with MSVC 2010 (good to know that it is "just" a technical issue and probably not laborious to fix).