Re: [eigen] abs/maxCoeff/sum is not a member of EigenCwiseBinaryOp

Thanks for the quick answer. Your fix was already included in the version tested by me. Before your fix, the error message said something different. The only additional details I can tell you right now is that even "operator +=" is not found with a similar error message referring to EigenCwiseBinaryOp.

I will try on Monday to get it compiled with MSVC 2010 (good to know that it is "just" a technical issue and probably not laborious to fix).