Re: [eigen] Inverse when the (dense) matrix has a known structure

as Dan said, hard to help more without knowing more precisely the structure.

gael

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Dan Čermák <dan.cermak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

depending on the degree of sparseness (and whether the non-zero elements are
always in the same positions) of your matrix, you could actually try to solve
the underlying equation system "by hand" (read as: use a computer algebra
system) and implement the resulting solution manually.

Hope that helps,

Dan