[eigen] Adding general (dense matrix) expressions and diagonal matrix expressions

Hi everyone,

I am frequently running into the problem, that I can't add general dense
matrix expressions and diagonal matrix expressions.

Is there any way around this problem? I would really like to be able to create
expressions of that kind since then I could simply let some of my functions
return them and add them up without having to keep track of the diagonal and
non-diagonal expressions myself.

Is something planed to be implemented in the long run or is this fundamentally
impossible?

Thanks in advance,

Dan