|Re: [eigen] Getting the nonzero coefficient of a sparse matrix|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Getting the nonzero coefficient of a sparse matrix
- From: Cedric Doucet <cedric.doucet@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 11:23:14 +0100 (CET)
- Thread-index: Gp7VRPGKjzvpHiTmnxTymO9mn80oEQ==
- Thread-topic: Getting the nonzero coefficient of a sparse matrix
Thank you very much!
I did not manage to find the answer by myself, even if I looked at the documentation.
Do you know where I could find some information about coeff()?
----- Mail original -----
> De: "Alberto Luaces" <alberto.luaces@xxxxxxxxx>
> À: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Envoyé: Jeudi 18 Février 2016 09:35:28
> Objet: Re: [eigen] Getting the nonzero coefficient of a sparse matrix
> Cedric Doucet writes:
> > Hello!
> > I would like to get the value of a nonzero coefficient of a sparse
> > matrix which has been passed as a const argument in a function.
> > However, I don't manage to do it because coeffRef function discards
> > cv-qualifiers when I try to use it.
> > Is there a way to do it anyway?
> Hi Cedric, just use coeff().