|[eigen] Getting the nonzero coefficient of a sparse matrix|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Getting the nonzero coefficient of a sparse matrix
- From: Cedric Doucet <cedric.doucet@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 18:45:18 +0100 (CET)
- Thread-index: agLDj7JN76OpiBofxjGLNUpkLlQn7g==
- Thread-topic: Getting the nonzero coefficient of a sparse matrix
I would like to get the value of a nonzero coefficient of a sparse matrix which has been passed as a const argument in a function.
However, I don't manage to do it because coeffRef function discards cv-qualifiers when I try to use it.
Is there a way to do it anyway?