Re: [eigen] modifying the colPivotQR function

That should be fairly easy, the respective code is there:

https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/src/451f6085cbd3000af8709a43860b359ae09c30e4/Eigen/src/QR/ColPivHouseholderQR.h?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default#ColPivHouseholderQR.h-488

just replace the first lines searching for the column with maximal L2 norm, by your own strategy.

gael