Re: [eigen] no matching function for call to 'abs(const float&)'

 > And if it's not? Eigen cannot control what has been included before or
 > after Eigen headers and I'm guessing your fix would break as soon as
 > someone uses that code without including cmath first.
 > Ilja
I'm pretty much sure it is as I made sure i added #include <cmath> so
you are not helping at all.

But if your code would end up in Eigen then everyone who uses it would have to include cmath which doesn't seem like the correct solution to this problem.
Ilja