|Re: [eigen] Compile bug: aligned_allocator, gcc 4.8.2|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Compile bug: aligned_allocator, gcc 4.8.2
- From: Gabriel <gnuetzi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 19:44:29 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=inG1VF/BSsRiOODkJMxL3+Yb5VYipcxee1pyE7tQXJI=; b=vk2kgh+FoEmwTWMF6a7gvYq36/BodibAmI+o8LkSHxhl3xJWw6hbpj3S91um+PO8Av HImJMEpquWigUmfJAcz5BLjIrOVK0NI2pp6556ae1NMWNtxF1YApbsk01V6KIQeImHB3 0vvUBTQsigdyX4PMgvZd3FEdU6n7uI8Z06TPhVDBTaPvB9gPEi83pwt1YyBW82dtO+/5 TwR6dHgnCwQuMlB5cnmBbqAsRMwG0+Xp4fHTMrN4pjdp11UTzM9LBfdMW2aJ4eOiWMZ3 IBHxgSRJ7aJK/vYKDpDEaNiKdnz19SyB1o7HIJDIO7cyAh9K7wyIu2ebGZWLOINHV5Hr jxEA==
Just seen it, damm, thanks!
Think the problem is resolved.
Hg has tricked me, since I did not correctly understand what hg update does.
thought it checksout the HEAD (but i was on branch 3.2) which was wrong
On 05/18/2015 07:39 PM, Christoph Hertzberg wrote:
Am 18.05.2015 um 19:33 schrieb Gabriel:
i pulled it from bitbucket
and did hg update :-)
Watching your original mail, it seems you are not actually using the
most recent version:
const T&) [with T = std::__detail::_Hash_node<std::pair<const
unsigned int, A>, false>; Eigen::aligned_allocator<T>::pointer =
std::__detail::_Hash_node<std::pair<const unsigned int, A>, false>*]|
There is no aligned_allocator::construct() method anymore (we inherit
from std::allocator, to get that).
On 05/18/2015 07:26 PM, Christoph Hertzberg wrote:
It might be related to this bug:
Where did you get your version of Eigen? Downloaded from our site and
installed, or from some package repository?
Am 18.05.2015 um 18:58 schrieb Gabriel:
The strange thing is, that on the cluster (which uses gcc 4.8.2 as
wellI) it doesn't compile as well... (os is centos 6)
I cannot remember exactly from which branch I switched. I guess it was
3.2.2 (stable, no dev)
Thanks a lot!
On 05/18/2015 06:21 PM, Christoph Hertzberg wrote:
Am 18.05.2015 um 17:54 schrieb Gabriel:
I recently switched to the newest dev version 3.2.90 and
the following compile bug (only under gcc 4.8.2, 4.9 compiles fine )
This code worked before or did I use something incorrectly up to
I don't get any errors compiling your code (after adding #include
<unordered_map>) using g++ (Ubuntu 4.8.2-19ubuntu1) and the current
head of the dev-branch.
I guess you either removed something essential from your code snippet
to reproduce this, or you have a buggy c++-library ...
From what Eigen version did you switch (i.e. what date or what