|Re: [eigen] Compile bug: aligned_allocator, gcc 4.8.2|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Compile bug: aligned_allocator, gcc 4.8.2
- From: Gabriel <gnuetzi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 19:33:55 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3ANf2dibHOJnpsPCCqCqYE38/Y7qO2G9IIyZa0/fo+o=; b=Rh984Sg9IuHCPkwojQ/XdBbiO7NHBuLVKy5xNFEmEfiiRtxzeKMxVdPai0CJKroOkf 5B2wyZCe4zGS/KYvX4iUFmSasgez5UdE6CCykjnEKh8DGuGsR6WeX1lIBWAfSZTeUiH7 LHK3UUwTz8ClO7DOnmjTar81/M5oTMhu2SvO9wLahV+IZeDMpuWx4Yh+Ykj0NVbvoVa0 GcyFXDc8iW68n7mfzrd0GnEMxGRbYdR/YIMw/jACPiJEP0sJ0sgHs7YZmNrFtRdGMAsk CkdNY/1jtFrB6gVwqdelLozeggfQ1qOmlqIOHcrvz1nL89mCNvyLTqVqXEk6N9d05+/3 r9NQ==
i pulled it from bitbucket
and did hg update :-)
On 05/18/2015 07:26 PM, Christoph Hertzberg wrote:
It might be related to this bug:
Where did you get your version of Eigen? Downloaded from our site and
installed, or from some package repository?
Am 18.05.2015 um 18:58 schrieb Gabriel:
The strange thing is, that on the cluster (which uses gcc 4.8.2 as
wellI) it doesn't compile as well... (os is centos 6)
I cannot remember exactly from which branch I switched. I guess it was
3.2.2 (stable, no dev)
Thanks a lot!
On 05/18/2015 06:21 PM, Christoph Hertzberg wrote:
Am 18.05.2015 um 17:54 schrieb Gabriel:
I recently switched to the newest dev version 3.2.90 and
the following compile bug (only under gcc 4.8.2, 4.9 compiles fine )
This code worked before or did I use something incorrectly up to now?
I don't get any errors compiling your code (after adding #include
<unordered_map>) using g++ (Ubuntu 4.8.2-19ubuntu1) and the current
head of the dev-branch.
I guess you either removed something essential from your code snippet
to reproduce this, or you have a buggy c++-library ...
From what Eigen version did you switch (i.e. what date or what