Re: [eigen] (co-)mentoring for Google Summer of Code

unfortunately handling OpenCL is much more complicated as you have to generate and compile the code at runtime, and if the _expression_ is within a loop you would also like to cache the compiled code somehow. You would also have to deal with memory transfers while CUDA can do it for us.

gael