Re: [eigen] How do you link multiple versions (e.g. AVX vs SSE) of the same Eigen code?

Oh --- I was still living in a world where the Eigen ABI is unaffected by vectorization, which was the case at least until AVX.

Is alignof(Vector4d) actually 32 with AVX by default? So ABI is now dependent on compile flags?