|Re: [eigen] How do you link multiple versions (e.g. AVX vs SSE) of the same Eigen code?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] How do you link multiple versions (e.g. AVX vs SSE) of the same Eigen code?
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:52:52 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=nISaV+HEH98Cb++vY7F3IsTDd/PHiu8v8JtKo5N0YJ0=; b=HBB+KDJgHkhf40EwCcVlUGyY9bG5rybQYT93M2TBT2q6WYW+XIWLVuXYyWgbc0yK9e uxHu8Q8vRox3eMH98wkIwpilb5DO0lAFtZadiPzIBpXqsGz+m+COZ98O1FckAlMCj7wO Y3C/kHkWBZJt245vYrVc6CKfzwwXRHKRdgxZzL4kKGI6mDSnAS0JXx/ogzjlC0JsiR7L Mi9PaPzHfiFvTlLtb0zo8PgiD987QpWcTXB6zt4Vr/IXobdX3lDNvLJ+AknPQiJCUdHY +767se6aG5fP3dpOyozxTOVMyLbpMRKqGKNoUjsEExaF523mVhiq7/VczT22iK9jc40O IgGA==
Unfortunately that doesn't work. The first problems come from the fact that Eigen headers #include standard library headers, which are totally confused when included into a namespace. More problems would come from Eigen defining a few things in namespace std, if standard headers were previously included before Eigen was included.
Furthermore this would suffer from the same problem as the #define Eigen EigenAVX approach: types would be different, e.g. Eigen::Vector4f != avx_code_path::Eigen::Vector4f.