Re: [eigen] alignment question

I'm surprised that Clang would have trouble aligning return values. Can you share a compilable testcase?

Hi again,

This was it, I created temp objects to hold the result of functions and the alignment issue is gone.
I still have a long road to replace all the Vector3 by Vector4...

Do you do the same way? do you have as convention to always use temp variables to hold your function return?

Best regards,
Sylvain