Re: [eigen] 3.2.3 for the end of the week.

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Christoph Hertzberg <chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11.12.2014 21:51, Ryan Pavlik wrote:
In addition to the aforementioned unused typedef, I've hit this warning,
with MSVC 12 and warnings cranked up:

eigen\src/Geometry/Transform.h(233): warning C4127: conditional _expression_
is constant

Currently working around it by using a header to push and pop warning state
when including eigen.

We could add that to our DisableStupidWarnings header.

That's already the case, but apparently this is not sufficient because this warning is generated at instantiation time. I fixed it using meta programming.