Re: [eigen] 3.2.3 for the end of the week.

In addition to the aforementioned unused typedef, I've hit this warning, with MSVC 12 and warnings cranked up:

eigen\src/Geometry/Transform.h(233): warning C4127: conditional _expression_ is constant

Currently working around it by using a header to push and pop warning state when including eigen.

Also, there's no mention of Isometry as a mode in the Geometry/Transform docs. That's probably not necessary to try to squeeze in a release, since I use the docs on the web site anyway...

Ryan