Re: [eigen] 3.2.3 for the end of the week.

If you are taking out warnings there is also:

2>e:\libraries\eigen\eigen-3.2.3\eigen\src/Core/ProductBase.h(91): warning C4308: negative integral constant converted to unsigned type
2>          e:\libraries\eigen\eigen-3.2.3\eigen\src/SparseCore/SparseDenseProduct.h(260) : see reference to class template instantiation 'Eigen::ProductBase<Derived,Lhs,Rhs>' being compiled

2>e:\libraries\eigen\eigen-3.2.3\eigen\src/Core/ProductBase.h(91): warning C4307: '*' : integral constant overflow
2>e:\libraries\eigen\eigen-3.2.3\eigen\src/Core/ProductBase.h(91): warning C4308: negative integral constant converted to unsigned type

All the same line of code.

Regards,

Billy.