Re: [eigen] Module for orth. Polynomials

Hello,

we've made some progress on our module for orthogonal polynomials in the mean time. If you want to have a look at the current development status you can access the code from here: https://bitbucket.org/xenon/opq

We've only partly implemented support for high-precision data types, so this part certainly needs quite some more work. Also there's definitely potential for further optimization, e.g. using faster algorithms for the root computations as Claas suggests, combining it with numerical integration modules that Jeff and Sree are working on and much more.

Best,
Roman