Re: [eigen] latest default changeset (e8aee247f42a) causes compiler error on MSC

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 11:01 PM, Eamon Nerbonne <eamon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry about the late reply - but yes, that works fine!

Already pushed!

Incidentally, is AVX currently supposed to work on the default head?  I haven't dived into details yet, but I'm what looks like corrupted data even in fairly trivial operations.  If that's WIP, I'll wait, otherwise I could try and extract a test-case.

Yes AVX is supposed to work fine, but it is not enabled by default. You have to enable AVX on your compiler (e.g., -mavx with gcc/clang/icc). A self-contained test-case would be very welcome then.

gael

Thanks for the fix (and Eigen :-)),
--Eamon