Re: [eigen] eigen3 msvc 1900

Nice To see this list is highly responsive :)

Merry Christmas
Yann Nayn

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:50 AM, Christoph Hertzberg <chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 18.12.2014 09:41, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
> ah, thank you I dod not saw it. For about one month, all bugzilla
> notifications are classified as SPAM. Pretty annoying.

I had that problem a while ago -- actually, I did not get the mails at
all. It might be related to the fact that bugzilla mixes up CET and UTC
when sending mails (which results in mails coming from the future).

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen