Re: [eigen]

Hi Edwin,

Advanced SIMD (aka ARMv8 NEON) support was added in commit 2164087:

https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/commits/2164087d09f59959f5b1b33b7a4e337afc5a9629

I didn't know about Linaro's list to be honest, I just extended the
NEON port to 64-bit, as I had done the original NEON port a few years
ago [1]. The 98% rate is actually acceptable, and I would consider the
port stable enough, but I don't really have a proper access to a ARMv8
system to run nightly tests and fix remaining bugs yet.

And you are right, since ARMv7 and ARMv8 use the same intrinsics for
NEON/Advanced SIMD, it was only a question of extending it to use
the new intrinsics for the 64-bit datatypes ([u]int64_t, double).

Btw, is there a public URL with the Linaro's list of software to be
ported to AArch64?

Regards

Konstantinos