Re: [eigen] Evaluator Merge lost Matrix IO

On 24.09.2014 13:04, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
On 09/24/2014 12:53:01 PM, Christoph Hertzberg wrote:
On 24.09.2014 12:43, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
PLEASE do re-merge Chen-Pang's patch!

That patch never got merged into the main branch as we never even
agreed on what Eigen's IO shall do, e.g. in case of dynamic matrices.

No, this patch has been in the HG-sources before the evaluator merge (I
did save a copy just before that merge)!

I'm still pretty sure that we never merged this.

Did you perhaps check out Chen-Pangs fork? If you are sure it was in the main repository, please tell the revision when it got merged or the last revision which still included that patch.

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen