Re: [eigen] Merge the evaluator branch

Il 15/09/2014 09:22, Gael Guennebaud ha scritto:
The evaluator branch [1] has well progressed during the past few months,
and even though everything is not done yet, I think it is time to merge
it in the default branch and suppress deprecated code. Unless someone is
against this proposal, I'd like to do the cleanup and merge at the end
of the week such that the bravest can give it a try on their own project
to detect possible regressions as early as possible.

Please do, I trust you !

I never tested the branch actually, but I will test against my projects once merged, for sure.

Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas/