Re: [eigen] Numerical Integration module

I have a working version of a code implementing the Laurie 1997 algorithm. You can find it at https://github.com/tbs1980/GaussKronrod .

Jeff, may we should have a chat with each other on how to combine the codes. As Jitse suggested below, I am now reading the documentation on contributing to Eigen!

Sree