|Re: [eigen] Numerical Integration module|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Numerical Integration module
- From: Sreekumar Thaithara Balan <tbs1980@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 13:10:05 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:references :to:in-reply-to; bh=Qy9Mq4gO2imdGrcndySrZjo+u/Qq2LzHI6uOiC2egU4=; b=q0ZX6gnP+nDWAhreZvXxoS5SywgYuWBMeNljNPAzxenA6WByyJe7A/g2RLWiGLWu9z JyAlr/ODgPV1b75ExuG8UYMd2eIzky6CaAMDg+4ad/C2LAgAxMyRWl135RwUiLzfSBFA rE3cz6mrk5whmwUwentuNGK2K9IHkquQro8hcI4HU973vG+IZF0G1kwCVajpWFOTPyDG q8U3q4nce2MjrUlWW8qloD+GVJwUmpV9bS/f4wwH2jaPxZNZgY8UYlOYXO26ZXzftk18 JR1z3lNaS59cJ88bsW5T+PfLAN9BzQTuJ5E2wldDTESZ/dbk/fHn9WL4pAXh+bGiPC+J K9lw==
|I have a working version of a code implementing the Laurie 1997 algorithm. You can find it at https://github.com/tbs1980/GaussKronrod . |
Jeff, may we should have a chat with each other on how to combine the codes. As Jitse suggested below, I am now reading the documentation on contributing to Eigen!
On Tue, 5 Aug 2014, Jeff J wrote:
Thanks Sree! We can fork Eigen when we're ready to start combining our work.
I'm not sure how to go about submitting a new unsupported module. I guess
just follow the existing format and submit a pull request?
Yes, a pull request would probably be best.
I think you do not need to wait until the module has all the bells and whistles before you submit a pull request. I'd argue that it is better to work incrementally: implement a simple case (e.g. no custom scalars, fixed order, fixed and hard-coded abscissae), include some documentation and test cases, and submit a pull request for that. That should hopefully give you some feedback; at least with a pull request you can prod me and the other core developers to do something. Then you can extend to include all the nice functionality. All IMHO of course.