Re: [eigen] SimpliciaLDLT::analyzePattern_preordered

Thank you Gael. Much appreciated.
Sameer

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 5:24 AM, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Done in the devel branch: https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/commits/e29d27b8aebf/

Gaël.

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 12:11 AM, Sameer Agarwal <sameeragarwal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Gael,

The NaturalOrdering template parameter will do just fine. Since my matrix is generally speaking already permuted.

Thanks,
Sameer