|Re: [eigen] Assert errors|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Assert errors
- From: GOO Creations <goocreations@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 12:43:20 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2TlSZueQfbZt+oka3lbHBXrL6cXV38pM309nWBWu2XM=; b=urJN1TMFHchG/0tdoBFw2cmbKUhnVLrgbODl8zgQ24sUYeZdOzKFeY8q9yTH2JLWGf Sz8c1YJgO+qsxhvYtM66/ZNkjG4c2Dd1V1OOt1jyJCM/Al7L/x3Eup+MqNnTkqj5DNWl bMMsM0dG70AKZnserSjDrnv3ICNSGqJrv8rUbdX9WytcH10V6G/AGLp1lp1bx3DZH76Q MF3Ovef+d32WN9OpqKOsATKBxTIlUvoRdG6UnBeeSFRHxio/U/TxyS0Q4Gv1movy7L9a lt5O1G15cuiVdt3G8BeToEWbrCWJf7EUsZIOyV1LXk5Fs/+4vFYamXKqazxQWnfgQmSp FCzw==
I'm actually including FLAC's sources directly in my project, hence
building FLAC as part of my project (not just linking to the existing
lib in /usr/...). My CMake script the included all files in the FLAC
directory, causing the error.
But thanks anyway.
On 2014/06/01 12:40 PM, Marc Glisse wrote:
On Sun, 1 Jun 2014, GOO Creations wrote:
Thanks for the hint Marc. I'm also linking to the FLAC library which
has its own assert.h file. I just renamed that file and now
everything is working.
This has nothing to do with Eigen, but you are still doing it wrong.
You should not have -I/usr/include/FLAC, that's wrong, you should
write #include <FLAC/...> in your files.