|Re: [eigen] Assert errors|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Assert errors
- From: GOO Creations <goocreations@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 12:31:29 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=u98ERftxQFCimVpGFv61ri5lJmRFdFRfU1Z8j5k/UrU=; b=Jg/roldRnHP9wgFtjjg8NERAV5gYVifEvrP4Oj6EXirxDbvt3br+Mak8pRkpFbUPlH fscSsnGU8a8PU7z5Ok39HfNMQsExyYI1wRI7I2vHyyLSf9trXO9KQTl9/Hf5f7ClPsVX ZLbP/Gy56RLIft+UQ9X+Sx9xFM/6yLpsvboFkewPDrK+3Baa3qf0sZBNsDILW7mrzjY7 cPtXyTy8k8CahYCBwla1zfHyzGS4KbT5CBikVKquSanmKaipu2duP8Uu4wI+ySteoCNv IqcYo50Ol+QoVxlYUNRamg+p4CfO/0IsGNYpFCeCmm0gi3hL5xsSk7tBjV3559HtuA+a F50w==
Thanks for the hint Marc. I'm also linking to the FLAC library which has
its own assert.h file. I just renamed that file and now everything is
Thanks for the quick replies.
On 2014/06/01 12:11 PM, Marc Glisse wrote:
On Sun, 1 Jun 2014, GOO Creations wrote:
No, including assert.h (or cassert) in my file didn't help. I've also
tried to include it directly in Macros.h, but that didn't help either.
Compile with -E -dD, grep for assert in the output, and look for
anything suspicious (including a file named assert.h that is not
/usr/include/assert.h, #undef assert, etc).