Re: [eigen] Release 3.2.1?

On 12.02.2014 16:46, Jitse Niesen wrote:
Given that it's half a year ago since 3.2.0 is released and a number of
fixes have gone in, how about releasing a new version?

Shall we mark the Eigen2-support as deprecated in 3.2.1? In another thread Gael said that he wants to remove it from 3.3, so we should deprecate it as soon as possible.

Question is, how to deprecate it? Just add some notes in the docu, or by adding preprocessor warnings? (The latter could get quite annoying if you compile multiple objects -- but that's not necessarily a bad thing)

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen