Re: [eigen] Release 3.2.1?

> The 3.2.1 release will be directly made from the head of the 3.2 branch,
> which corresponds to the changeset id: c806cb9f0d84

Thank you.  I've got results for GCC 4.{5,6,7,8} and Intel
{11,12,13}.1 up on the dashboard on 2014-02-14 under site name setun.
Things possibly of interest:

GCC 4.7.3 fails on the supported sparselu_2 test
(http://manao.inria.fr/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=10589).
Intel 12.1 is a disaster on my host 'setun' with results not all that
different from host 'devel09'.
The unsupported OpenGL stuff contributes a lot of build failures
across Intel 11.1, 12.1, and 13.1.

To filter down to just the cases I ran, you can view
http://manao.inria.fr/CDash/index.php?project=Eigen&date=2014-02-14&display=project&filtercount=1&showfilters=1&field1=site/string&compare1=63&value1=setun
which gives a decent compiler-by-compiler view on the same build machine.

- Rhys