Re: [eigen] Initial implementation of tensor support

On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Christian Seiler <christian@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
1) I don't really care whether you merge the existing code now and I
contribute to Eigen master or I continue working on it on my own fork
first and it's merged once you think it's ready enough. (Now that we've
established that you do intend to merge it at some point. ;-)) It all
depends on what kind of workflow you prefer. I just need to know.

Alright, so it seems we reached a general consensus on importing this Tensor module into unsupported/Eigen/CXX11/Tensor. Feel free to send a pull request when you feel ready to merge.

I also added you write privilege to the repository, but better do a pull-request for the merge.

On my side, I'll do my best to make progress on bug 99. It should considerably simply the integration of our _expression_ template engine to tensors.