Re: [eigen] Patch to AlignedBox

On 04.09.2013 13:02, Wood, Tobias wrote:
Sorry for replying to a year-old e-mail but in the process of
clearing up some projects today I created a fresh clone of the eigen
repository, and discovered my patch for bug 476 was never applied.
Was there a problem with it?

I'm afraid the main problem is that we don't have clear responsibilities (or not enough volunteers) for fixing bugs/reviewing patches and nobody has an actual overview over it (currently there are 225 open bugs).

Regarding your patch I made some comments on the corresponding bz page.

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen