Re: [eigen] Patch to AlignedBox

Hello,
Sorry for replying to a year-old e-mail but in the process of clearing up some projects today I created a fresh clone of the eigen repository, and discovered my patch for bug 476 was never applied. Was there a problem with it?
Thanks,
Toby

Dr Tobias Wood
King's College London, Department of Neuroimaging