Re: [eigen] Array, Matrix, PlainObjectBase and DenseStorage are now move enabled

Thanks Hauke. Part of the reason I have become interested in C++ again is the new standard.

On the subject of C++11, the other nice feature that I would like to see in Eigen is the {} initialisation/construction syntax. Is there any chance of Eigen supporting this as an alternative to the << initialiser?

Regards,
Tobias Wood