Re: [eigen] Array, Matrix, PlainObjectBase and DenseStorage are now move enabled

Hauke,
  Thanks for adding this. I was looking into how to detect whether a
compiler supports C++11 features and found this on the gcc mailing
list:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2011-05/msg00355.html

Basically, it says you should check for c++11 support via:
#if __cplusplus >= 201103L
#endif

As opposed to:
#ifdef __GXX_EXPERIMENTAL_CXX0X__
#endif

I don't know how well this is supported across compilers (and what
versions they became compliant), but I tested on clang++ 3.3 and g++
4.7.3 and both of these define the __cplusplus variable correctly
based upon the -std=<C++ version> flag. If MSVC is also compliant,
this would be a simpler and more future proof way to check things.

Luke

--
“People call me a perfectionist, but I'm not. I'm a rightist. I do
something until it's right, and then I move on to the next thing.”