Re: [eigen] generalized eigenvalue problem with complex matrices

Thanks!

I created a class that has a similar API as the GeneralizedEigenSolver, but makes a call to the LAPACK zggev function. It is working pretty well for me.

I am not familiar with Eigen enough to know if it makes use of LAPACK routines. But if it does, would this class be of interest for inclusion in the library? If not is the expectation for someone to write an eigensolver in Eigen instead?

I would appreciate any comments.

Thanks,
Manav