Re: [eigen] SparseQR compilation error

Seems that Intel might not fix the issue in a short time :(.

Is there any way to overcome the issue from our side?
Maybe by some (small) changes of code in SparseQR, so that "operator=" of "Eigen::BlockImpl" is much more visible for ICC ;) ?
Will be happy to provide any assistance in this respect.

ICC is widely used on Windows, would be unfortunate to loose compatibility with it.

Pavel.